Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Adapt-A-Matic m42 adapter find
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Adapt-A-Matic m42 adapter find Reply with quote

I just happily paid nearly as much for an Adapt-A-Matic m42 adapter as I paid only a few days ago for an Adapt-A-Matic 21mm lens!

But these Adapt-A-Matic m42 adapters, once fairly affordable, have become more scarce and dear in recent years.

This is the P-CS version, as explained to me by mo nearly four years ago. Here is the link to mo's writings:

http://forum.mflenses.com/tamron-adapt-a-matic-p-cs-adapter-t64174.html

Today's unusual find, at affordable price, was owing to damage to the lens to which the adapter is attached. The deal was priced based on the (worthless to me) lens, the seller not realizing there was a sought-after adapter attached:

Click here to see on Ebay

It has been a couple of years since I've scored one of these genuine Tamron Adapt-A-Matic m42 adapters. Today is a good day!

Laugh 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats