Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

PK to m4/3 adapter infinity focus 50mm lens limitation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: PK to m4/3 adapter infinity focus 50mm lens limitation Reply with quote

I'm in the market for a PK lens to m4/3 camera body adapter. I like this adapter as I have used the FOTGA brand before with good outcome

Click here to see on Ebay

and the price is acceptable.

I do not understand why it states there is a 50mm limitation regarding infinity focus. I need infinity focus on shorter focal length PK lenses.

Do I need to buy a different, better, adapter? Or is that 50mm restriction overly cautious? Why such a limitation in the first place?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: PK to m4/3 adapter infinity focus 50mm lens limitation Reply with quote

"keep the infinity focus" -- no problem there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, oops, I see now...could that be seller hedging against customers who try to mount a wide angle lens which m43 camera sensor has problems?