Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kodak Ektanar 4-6 inch projector zoom reversed
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Kodak Ektanar 4-6 inch projector zoom reversed Reply with quote

I took photos a while back with a generic version of this lens, posted here:
http://forum.mflenses.com/reversed-zoom-projection-5-7-3-5-freelensing-first-sh-t77085.html

These were taken with a Kodak branded version. While researching the Kodak one I realized the generic one (From the previous post) was an unbranded Kodak as it is identical to versions sold with the Kodak name ring. (as seen on e-bay ads) Same aluminum barrel same zebra stripes same polished aluminum bezel and exactly the same case. These photos are with a newer version with plastic parts but evidently same optical scheme. On this one the optics appear to be in good condition so flair and contrast were much better. I picked this up at my local camera shop for 5 USD. All shots were take freelensing and reversed.

#2 This was an attempt to see what kind of resolution for really fine detal. I was focused with the magnification on the fuzzy bits seen in the crop.

100%crop

and another 100%crop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All results look soft? Sharp, but soft...