Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

24mm f2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena in New York
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: 24mm f2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena in New York Reply with quote

Went to New York for 8 days for a 'Double Birthday Celebration'-- my Son's 18th and my 80th -- I caught pneumonia after 3 days of cold and rain and spent all night in Hospital but I managed to get a few 'MF Lens' photos on B&W with a bargain price (£10 car boot sale) PK fit Carl Zeiss Jena 24mm f2.8 'made in Japan under Licence' == Camera was a Pentax P30n that I rarely use and film was 2004 dated Ilford Delta 100 I processed in my 'Home-Made' Microphen 1+1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You caught pneumonia, but the big news is that you picked up a CZJ for a tenner and got some excellent shots with it.

Now there's a photographer to the bone. More power to your elbow Pete Like 1 small .

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great pictures Like 1 small