Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus Zoom 28-85 AF & NX 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Olympus Zoom 28-85 AF & NX 10 Reply with quote

It is a lens that shouldn't fit any other camera than OM 707. Got it with the body I intend to use with my OM lenses. But it does fit to an NX adapter. One can use it manually but only wide open. And probably if you really don't have any other lens. Smile

Doesn't actually lock on the adapter so one must be careful when zooming out. Only way to focus at 85 mm is to turn the hood. Impossible to use indoors because it is so dark.

there is a macro mode, not exactly sure what it does

does reach infinity, kind of

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lens you must REALLY want to use. Laughing

Results are worthy imho. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laugh 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sensor is a little bit dirty.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vilmos wrote:
That sensor is a little bit dirty.

stupid mirrorless cams .. Mad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Olympus Zoom 28-85 AF & NX 10 Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
It is a lens that shouldn't fit any other camera than OM 707. Got it with the body I intend to use with my OM lenses. But it does fit to an NX adapter. One can use it manually but only wide open. And probably if you really don't have any other lens. Smile

Doesn't actually lock on the adapter so one must be careful when zooming out. Only way to focus at 85 mm is to turn the hood. Impossible to use indoors because it is so dark.

Your adaptater is not correct because om/af mount is SAME as om/mf mount
The only (but big) difference is that there is not focusing ring on om/af lenses* (it is the reason why you cannot use it on om/mf cameras and why om/af cameras failed on market)
that means that you should have full aperture viewing + full lens lock

*except the 35/70 4 af lens which was basically an om/mf lens

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't care, it is not very stellar anyways and I do have some nice om-lenses to use