Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kodak Ektanar 4-6 inch projector zoom reversed
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Kodak Ektanar 4-6 inch projector zoom reversed Reply with quote

I took photos a while back with a generic version of this lens, posted here:
http://forum.mflenses.com/reversed-zoom-projection-5-7-3-5-freelensing-first-sh-t77085.html

These were taken with a Kodak branded version. While researching the Kodak one I realized the generic one (From the previous post) was an unbranded Kodak as it is identical to versions sold with the Kodak name ring. (as seen on e-bay ads) Same aluminum barrel same zebra stripes same polished aluminum bezel and exactly the same case. These photos are with a newer version with plastic parts but evidently same optical scheme. On this one the optics appear to be in good condition so flair and contrast were much better. I picked this up at my local camera shop for 5 USD. All shots were take freelensing and reversed.

#2 This was an attempt to see what kind of resolution for really fine detal. I was focused with the magnification on the fuzzy bits seen in the crop.

100%crop

and another 100%crop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All results look soft? Sharp, but soft...