Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

50mm 1.4 EBC Glass
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: 50mm 1.4 EBC Glass Reply with quote

Took a walk in my backyard at about 6 am. shot a few images with my Fujinon. I haven't had this lens on my camera in a very long time. Just a few simple shots.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, I'm a fan of warm tones and moderate contrast scenes so these appeal to my eyes, the boat shot is particularly nice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, Sun doesn't get that high around here until 7:30 or 8... However, unfortunately your sky looks to be as smoke-filled as here. Been this way for weeks; smells strongly of burning Fir; a few days ago like Cedar Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this 'sun' you speak of? All I have seen here for weeks is gray skies and rain.... Ah, the joys of a British summer....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Hmmm, Sun doesn't get that high around here until 7:30 or 8... However, unfortunately your sky looks to be as smoke-filled as here. Been this way for weeks; smells strongly of burning Fir; a few days ago like Cedar Like 1

Yes, went for the little walk at 6 wasn't set up til a wee bit later. Smile

Thanks for taking a look guys.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 50mm 1.4 EBC Glass Reply with quote

And they say EBC lenses has cool color rendition Very Happy Nice atmosphere in the photos.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1