Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

28/2.8 macro revuenon mc w. Germany
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: 28/2.8 macro revuenon mc w. Germany Reply with quote

How i forgot this diamond

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, how

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest: i see lots of CA and very little sharpness.....

There are plenty 28mm lenses out there that are WAY better!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrueLoveOne wrote:

It's not just the lens, I think a big part of the problem is the OP is using it on a Pentax with its insane crop factor. Effectively it's magnifying a really tiny part of the image circle to absurd proportions, thereby making the lens look very soft and at the same time making aberations look several times larger than they would be on a full frame sensor or even just on aps-c or m4/3. No much sense using a Pentax for adapting FF glass in my opinion. Rolling Eyes

P.S.: Also just my opinion, but the processing on a few of these shots is horrendous. Sad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miran wrote:
TrueLoveOne wrote:

It's not just the lens, I think a big part of the problem is the OP is using it on a Pentax with its insane crop factor. Effectively it's magnifying a really tiny part of the image circle to absurd proportions, thereby making the lens look very soft and at the same time making aberations look several times larger than they would be on a full frame sensor or even just on aps-c or m4/3. No much sense using a Pentax for adapting FF glass in my opinion. Rolling Eyes

P.S.: Also just my opinion, but the processing on a few of these shots is horrendous. Sad