Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Male Chaffinch - Tamron SP 35-210mm f3.5-4.2 26A
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Male Chaffinch - Tamron SP 35-210mm f3.5-4.2 26A Reply with quote

Tried the Tamron SP 26A again today

Some male chaffinches were feeding when I stopped for a break on my journey at Brierlow Bar Bookshop in Derbyshire

The lens has once again exceeded my expectations Smile

Taken on Nikon D3 all at f11 - great sharpness and colour captured

And a crop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which focal length?

Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamron made so many zooms in so many odd focal lengths that it's hard to keep track of them, thankfully most are very good, which makes buying them less of a lottery.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens is one of a very few Tamron SPs that I don't own. I've been hesitant to buy it because it is a "Super Zoom" with a far-reaching focal range from 35mm to 210mm. But it's nice seeing your images. Great sharpness and contrast. Makes me want to rethink my position on this lens.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cooltouch

I can thoroughly recommend this lens - I find it a great performed when set to f8 or f11

If you go to the adaptall site - they provide performance info on a lot of the lenses that allows you to see at a glance where each lenses sweet spot is for sharpness

Here is another example - shot at iSO3200