Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron lens case.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject: Tamron lens case. Reply with quote

Anyone know the correct lens case ref number for the 13A 24-48?? I have tons of cases and I bet I have one that fits, but I would like an original case if I just knew what it was.

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the original case. The only model number that appears is 13A, on the underside of the case. On the lid there's "Tamron 24-48mm F/3.5-3.8." In other words, I don't believe there's a reference number for the case (at least not one printed on it).

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, thanks for that invisible, Google didn't throw up any information on a specific case so I guess that's why. The L-09 fits it spot on so I think I'll just use that and keep my eyes open.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was gonna suggest the L-09, but the L-10 also looks like it might fit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear me, how could I have possibly forgotten, or missed the fact, that the lens I just bought actually came with its original case!!!. I spent quite a bit of time looking for the genuine case for this lens on the net, when in fact, I'd only just got it, and the bloody thing was sat right in front of me, on my desk Rolling Eyes !

I'm a bit concerned that this maybe a bit more than a senior moment...I feel like an idiot now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that. Makes me realize I am not the only one with those moments!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happens to me at the most embarrassing times, it seems. I call it "selective dyslexia," for lack of a better term.