Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Testing Minolta MD 50mm/3.5 Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tested this lens too, better late than never - review Minolta MD 50mm F3.5 Macro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tf Don't hesitate to post pics for us!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tf wrote:
I've tested this lens too, better late than never - review Minolta MD 50mm F3.5 Macro

Thank's for posting the link to your test. Very appreciated, at least from my side.

My copy is collecting dust somewhere. Maybe I should use this lens as well. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the 100mm f/4 macro and it's a brilliant lens. I've just put it up for auction because I found a Bokina. When used as a macro I would say it's as good as the Bokina, it has less CA actually, but I prefer the shallow DOF of the Bokina (mainly for portraits). I liked the Minolta more than the Kiron 105/2.8 because it's better for distant subjects.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tb_a wrote:
My copy is collecting dust somewhere. Maybe I should use this lens as well. Wink

Thank you. I've seen your photos with flowers and insects, sure that your skill is enough to select appropriate macro lens without any tests from a side Smile