Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Isco Gottingen Tele Westanar 400mm f4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Isco Gottingen Tele Westanar 400mm f4.5 Reply with quote

First test with Olympus PEN E-p1 and Access 2 x converter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, that's one big daddy lens! Nice moon shot Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But come on, put that teleconverter away and show us some "real" shots Smile. Such photos only makes us guess how bad the extender is.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thin you own a very rare lens, 400mm f4.5 very impressive too! Congrats! I wish to see more samples taken with this rare gem!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only saw this once the last 6 mounts on Ebay, so I guess it's pretty rare Very Happy

I am also looking for the Isco 180mm f2.8 Wink

More samples will come for sure!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
I only saw this once the last 6 mounts on Ebay, so I guess it's pretty rare Very Happy

I am watching ebay from 2006 and I never seen it ... 180mm more common I saw 3-4 times only.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nordentro wrote:

I am watching ebay from 2006 and I never seen it ... 180mm more common I saw 3-4 times only.

I am watching from 2007, saw only one and took it (sorry Atilla) Smile . Now i have two pieces, one Praktina and one M42. First one i acquired on a flea market and fall in love with it immediately. This lens surely deserves the nick: Rolls-Royce lens.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pancolart wrote:
I am watching from 2007, saw only one and took it (sorry Atilla) Smile . Now i have two pieces, one Praktina and one M42. First one i acquired on a flea market and fall in love with it immediately. This lens surely deserves the nick: Rolls-Royce lens.

Great congrats! Laughing I never interested seriously about ISCO lenses which is my fault, they are all great one.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple from today Wink

wide open

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, perfect focus! Seems to be a nice combo for birds shots.....

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not so sure the focus was perfect, but it looks good where in focus. I think this lens will serve better stopped down a little. And it took 1.5 years to get more shots posted? Jeesh. I like ISCO and would like to see more (this year) at more useful apertures. By the way, was this latest with or without tele-converter?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:
Im not so sure the focus was perfect, but it looks good where in focus. I think this lens will serve better stopped down a little. And it took 1.5 years to get more shots posted? Jeesh. I like ISCO and would like to see more (this year) at more useful apertures. By the way, was this latest with or without tele-converter?

This is a giant of a lens. And I suppose that's the reason of the late update. Very Happy

This was taken without the TC, thx Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From today... A7 II + PP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely results.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice shots! I have a soft spot for ISCO lenses.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx guys Wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1