Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Is anyone else having problems posting and seeing PM's?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Is anyone else having problems posting and seeing PM's? Reply with quote

I have been having persistent problems trying to post a second response to threads, and to get at private messages. When I click on "reply to this thread", or "private messages" the page often just blinks and either does nothing or goes straight to the forum index page.

I have been trying Mozilla, Chrome and explorer to see if its specifically browser related, but problems in all of them.

Posting this went through ok in explorer, but I note I have 2 PM's, and I'm darned if I can get to see them!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearing the cache (firefox) seems to fix things.

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sometimes get the same error in Firefox. However, this never happens in Chrome. Moreover, it's not persistent, eventually the problem fixes itself without me doing anything proactive. I am not sure if cleaning Cache is enough, I seem to remember trying this with mixed success.