Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A. Schacht Ulm Travenar 90/2,8 R Exa/Exakta
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: A. Schacht Ulm Travenar 90/2,8 R Exa/Exakta Reply with quote

A very surprising lens I have only taken out to support my oncoming lens sale (I have three of them home now) but was quite glad with the results so I post it here.

The lens itself will be posted on Ebay very soon, if anyone's interested just drop me a line via PM before I do so. It is CLA'ed, minty, and complete.

Marek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks awesome. Is that on A7? BTW clicking your "Ebay sales" link returns one's own Ebay page.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, on EOS 60d.

Thank you, that's because I suck at hyperlinking stuff. Maybe I should hire an expert Laugh 1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice work. I have a couple of Schacht lenses I don't recall if the 90 2.8 is amongst them. I think so but if I do but mine is quite a bit larger. I just love the look f those zebra lenses from that era.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Schacht lenses. This proves why Smile