Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

deleting posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject: deleting posts Reply with quote

I'm unable tae delete one of my posts. Amazingly, there are no FAQ tae show how tae do this? A wee bit help? Thanks, Wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You won't be able to delete your post if someone posts a reply. You might edit the content or the title, though.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, this is not Facebook, what goes into mflenses stays in mflenses Smile

actually moderators can delete them

and if you mess with Attila he'll delete all your posts ..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't mess with Attila!
Laugh 1 Laugh 1 Laugh 1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was time limited? I've deleted posts shortly after posting them. But I've also tried deleting them after it's been a while and the box to click on to delete them is gone. This seems to be the case even if no one else has posted anything afterwards?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, don't mess with anybody here. Wink

Tip: edit before posting.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello all, made one post without pic, of course, and noticed that someone said after the 2nd post images can be uploaded,
so, hoping i can go back to the thread and post image now??

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt, here at mflenses, if it is your first post here, ability to post images is not supported as an anti-spam measure. Once you've posted more than one message, your images will appear.