Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Adapt T-mount lenses to m42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:06 pm    Post subject: Adapt T-mount lenses to m42 Reply with quote

I have an ongoing need to adapt T-mount lenses to m42. These adapters are quite expensive IMO.

Here is a less expensive way to go, provided you buy in quantity. For example, I just bought five of these at a cost just below US$5 each. Yes, that is still VERY high, but it is also the best pricing I've been able to locate. Here is the auction:

Click here to see on Ebay

Most sellers price these adapters with free shipping. That seller charges for shipping, but only one time regardless the number of adapters you buy.

Wink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another source for these adapters has emerged. Pricing here is structured differently as regards shipping cost, allowing you to purchase smaller numbers of adapters reasonably. One simply cannot own too many of these adapters so this, taken together with the still-active offering in the OP, gives you choice:

Click here to see on Ebay