Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

M42 to Konica Ar adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject: M42 to Konica Ar adapter Reply with quote

They seem to be quite pricey. Also theer are some labelede konica praktica Ar 2 adapter. This is a bit puzzling as long as the name praktica wasn't instead used by Konica to indicate what we now call M42 type mount.

In any case I wonder if theer are cheap options. Got a Konica autoreflex for virtually nothing ... also I need an adaptall 2 I guess

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are only M42, Konica has indeed the name Praktica on them instead of M42. There is no PB bayonet mount adapter for the Konica system.

I have one of these, and if i recall correctly i also have a third party adapter which does the same but just isn't an original Konica part. I'd have to search them though.... i don't have everything unpacked yet since we moved to another house.....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the third party adapters was made by Hama. You might have more satisfaction searching in auctions, not BIN. They pop up regularily and you may have one for around 10 euros or dollars.

If you live in Europe, you may luckily bid this one.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is, if you're interested send me a PM!