Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Restoring CZJ Sonnar 135 f4 silver
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:09 am    Post subject: Restoring CZJ Sonnar 135 f4 silver Reply with quote

Good day everyone I rewrite my post as I was unable to publish the photo.
I have restored the optical part and the iris of the sonnar, but now I am still in reassembling the helical part. I can not understand what is the assembly sequence of the three elements that are seen in the photo. Can someone please help me ?.
Thanks
cesare
[url=http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20211/big_11482_sonnar_1.jpg][img]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Restoring CZJ Sonnar 135 f4 silver Reply with quote

cesare wrote:
Good day everyone I rewrite my post as I was unable to publish the photo.
I have restored the optical part and the iris of the sonnar, but now I am still in reassembling the helical part. I can not understand what is the assembly sequence of the three elements that are seen in the photo. Can someone please help me ?.
Thanks
cesare

cesare,

I can't help with your lens, but I still wasn't seeing your photo so I quoted you to get it to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess, Middle one, the inner helicoid marry to the rear base at first, then connect them to the front housing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip, but I've already tried. The problem is getting the pins inserted into the guides of the helicoidare
Cesare

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cesare wrote:
Thanks for the tip, but I've already tried. The problem is getting the pins inserted into the guides of the helicoidare
Cesare

hold the inner helicoid at a special position, let it turn together with the outer helicoid towards the same direction, this way might work. BTW, did you polish the lens body?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice, I'll try. Yes, I polished the lens body with this German product: "ako hochglanz-politur" fur alle blanken metalle.
cesare