Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

free and happy (bubbles) world. Meyer-Goerlitz Trioplan 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: free and happy (bubbles) world. Meyer-Goerlitz Trioplan 100 Reply with quote

and sony a7r. heavy PP, as you can easily see Wink
Enjoy these Mahonia and Iris, if you want.....
All the best,
sandro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done Sandro! Unfortunately since this lens is so hype and so many "bubble"
pictures are around now, I get quite a bit tired seeing them Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, unlike Klaus, I haven't reached the stage yet of being tired looking at these types of shots. Great results! Happy Dog

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Nicely done Sandro! Unfortunately since this lens is so hype and so many "bubble"
pictures are around now, I get quite a bit tired seeing them Wink

Thank you much for attention and commenting! To each of us his time and his dose of bubbles...
Wink For me: sometimes.
All the best,
Sandro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Well, unlike Klaus, I haven't reached the stage yet of being tired looking at these types of shots. Great results! Happy Dog

So kind, thank you much! All the best,
Sandro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, a lot of hype around this lens, but I don't remember seeing it used as effectively and beautifully as you have - nicely done!!! Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fourbillionyears wrote:
Indeed, a lot of hype around this lens, but I don't remember seeing it used as effectively and beautifully as you have - nicely done!!! Like 1

toot much kind! Happy you liked.
All the best,
sandro