Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon AR 135mm f3.2 Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:22 am    Post subject: Konica Hexanon AR 135mm f3.2 Lens Reply with quote

Konica Hexanon AR 135mm f3.2, found it on local craigslist for $30 in "like new condition". Seller shipped it so actually is $24 + 6 (shipping). Thanks for eno789 introduced this lens!
All @ f3.2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats I see you already started enjoying it!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to spend $50 to put my hand on a near pristine copy of the Konica Hexanon AR 135mm f3.2. It came with an NEX-E-mount adapter, a pristine Konica lens case and both the lens caps. Overall, I will call it a decent deal. I got it last Friday evening. So, decided to go for a quick walk at a nearby trail to test it. I am overly pleased with my acquisition. Most of the pictures below were either taken wide open at f3.2 or f4.5. I checked the flair resistance without using the built-in shade, and it fared pretty well. Here are a few examples from Saturday.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prasanta wrote:
I had to spend $50 to put my hand on a near pristine copy of the Konica Hexanon AR 135mm f3.2. It came with an NEX-E-mount adapter, a pristine Konica lens case and both the lens caps. Overall, I will call it a decent deal. I got it last Friday evening. So, decided to go for a quick walk at a nearby trail to test it. I am overly pleased with my acquisition. Most of the pictures below were either taken wide open at f3.2 or f4.5. I checked the flair resistance without using the built-in shade, and it fared pretty well. Here are a few examples from Saturday.

Looks to be very good indeed
T

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my favourite 135's. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does the Zeiss Jena MC f3.5 fare against this beauty?