Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leica Summicron-C 40mm F2.0 + Sony A7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:28 pm    Post subject: Leica Summicron-C 40mm F2.0 + Sony A7 Reply with quote

A compact rangefinder lens made in the 1970s. With a M-mount helicoid adapter, it will be a very good walk-around lens on A7.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1 great lens, had it once, should have kept it!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like number 3!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful shots. Considering the more pricey Summicron 50mm how does it compare? Is the 5mm worth the extra money to put to it?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all! Thank You Dog

zanxion72 wrote:
Wonderful shots. Considering the more pricey Summicron 50mm how does it compare? Is the 5mm worth the extra money to put to it?

I have not tried the Summicron 50 on A7 yet, I will try if I can borrow one. If you use a Leica M camera, the Summicron-C will bring up the 50mm frameline which can be a problem. If you adapter the Summicron-C/M-Rokkor 40mm to a MILC camera like A7, it may be a good choice. The Voigtlaender 40/1.4 may be a good choice too if you want a cheaper alternative.