Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FA Cine Xenon 25/1.4, Xenon 50/2, Cine Tele Xenar 75/2.8 150
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:06 pm    Post subject: FA Cine Xenon 25/1.4, Xenon 50/2, Cine Tele Xenar 75/2.8 150 Reply with quote

I'm streamlining my collection a bit and selling a few lenses. In this case a couple of Schneider C mount lenses. I'm selling them since they don't cover full frame in their current state. The Tele Xenar 150/4 must produce a large enough image circle, as the Robot Royal version of the same lens I've got does cover full frame. The C mount itself must be the limiting factor here. Maybe the lovely macro version of the Cine-Tele-Xenar 75mm f/2.8 does as well, but I don't want to convert this nice lens just yet. It has a really nice long helicoid, extending quite a lot and reaching 1:2 magnification.

Schneider Kreuznach Cine-Xenon 25mm f/1.4

Click here to see on Ebay

The 1967 zebra version with a colourful depth of field indicator.

Schneider Kreuznach Xenon 50mm f/2.0

Schneider Kreuznach Cine-Tele-Xenar 1:2.8/75 lens in C mount, a macro focussing version with BEAULIEU written on the barrel.

Schneider Kreuznach Tele-Xenar 4/150 lens in C mount.