Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 35mm f1.9 (Komine)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:27 pm    Post subject: Vivitar 35mm f1.9 (Komine) Reply with quote

Vivitar 35mm f1.9 (Komine)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a copy of that lens as well. No hood though. I haven't played with it yet. Bought it at a flea market for $10. No haze, fungus or scratches.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dabsond, that's a helluva bargain. Prices for this lens on eBay during the past few years have gone nuts. I have a copy also -- mine's an earlier version with the all metal focusing collar. Bought it on eBay for about $40 several years ago before prices went through the roof.

This lens was a real sleeper before being "discovered." My copy delivers amazingly sharp images. Its biggest drawback before I bought my NEX was that it is in Canon FD mount. Not an issue anymore!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dabsond wrote:
I have a copy of that lens as well. No hood though. I haven't played with it yet. Bought it at a flea market for $10. No haze, fungus or scratches.

Wow, great bargain! Congrats

The one pictured above cost me £80 UK, still a good price I think, compared to what other examples have sold for.

Last edited by DigiChromeEd on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking lens and hood.