Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer-Optik TRIOPLAN 100/2.8 projection lens + Sony A7R
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:26 am    Post subject: Meyer-Optik TRIOPLAN 100/2.8 projection lens + Sony A7R Reply with quote

I've had very little time for my conversion projects, but finally I've found some Smile. It's Trioplan 100/2.8 from a projector, I converted it to M42 mount using dedicated step-up ring and focusing helicoid:

It performs just as you should expect - lots of bubbles, some glow, rather mild sharpness and low contrast.
Sony A7R, no post-processing besides resizing (although strong in-camera contrast boost was engaged).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha... your single teddy got afraid with all the bubbles, so you gave him a friend....
about bubblemania - I have the impression, that these bubbles are smaller than the ones from photo lens?
I know it depends on background light, distance, etc, but still it think that

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

56 DIN wrote:
about bubblemania - I have the impression, that these bubbles are smaller than the ones from photo lens?
I know it depends on background light, distance, etc, but still it think that

I always thought that the size of bubbles was only a result of focal length, aperture and distance. Could anybody provide any theoretical deliberation?