Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meg Ryan kind of girl portrait with prewar CZJ Biotar 7,5cm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject: Meg Ryan kind of girl portrait with prewar CZJ Biotar 7,5cm Reply with quote

Today I was about to shoot an item gallery for another Biotar soon for sale but found this woman around my house and ultimately went home for the second copy (that I have an adapter for) and started shooting her instead of the item.

For some strange reason she clearly seemed to know me well according to her behavior but I didn't remember her, which must be a combination of my bad people-memory and doing multiple jobs where I simply meet too much people. So, talking to her during shooting (and trying to realize who the hell is her) was quite fun.

I know I should to something with the shadow in the below right corner but I already feel too lazy to edit.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT

Laziness finally overcome. Improved version here.
http://www.juzaphoto.com/galleria.php?l=en&t=2051806

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderful images (I like both colour and bw), rich of character and wonderful swirling bokeh.
All the best,
Sandro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!