Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

1969 slide on Sekor
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:29 pm    Post subject: 1969 slide on Sekor Reply with quote

I found THIS transparency in my files -- never scanned before, of my first Daughter taken in 1969 just after I had bought my Mamiya Press Super 23 outfit with three Sekor lenses in December 1968. I used the 150mm f5.6 Sekor probably at f8 and flash was my Braun Hobby unit. She is now over 40, married, with two children.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: 1969 slide on Sekor Reply with quote

pentaxpete wrote:
I found THIS transparency in my files -- never scanned before, of my first Daughter taken in 1969 just after I had bought my Mamiya Press Super 23 outfit with three Sekor lenses in December 1968. I used the 150mm f5.6 Sekor probably at f8 and flash was my Braun Hobby unit. She is now over 40, married, with two children.

Wow, great color rentention after nearly half a century. Nothing beats slides. Try that with digital... Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Like 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: 1969 slide on Sekor Reply with quote

konicamera wrote:
pentaxpete wrote:

Wow, great color rentention after nearly half a century. Nothing beats slides. Try that with digital... Smile

Like 1 Like 1

Both the picture and konicacamera's observation on it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoo Turtle