Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pre-War Primoplan 7,5/1.5 (and some of its contemporaries)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:13 pm    Post subject: Pre-War Primoplan 7,5/1.5 (and some of its contemporaries) Reply with quote

Arrived from Germany with a lot of fungus but easy to clean. Nothing really to eat inside for this miserable lifeform anyway as the lens is obviously not coated (just compare the front element with blue Biotar on the right).

I achieved nothing even remotely artistic with yet Whoo Turtle but dammit, not all collectibles have to end up necessarily in Asia! Just like with Biotar 75, I achieved the most wished upgrade, or rather downgrade. Now my historical tour for these two legends ends, so I may focus on other silly snobbish investments Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, wish you good shots using it!! Like 1 small

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just some quickies as the model ran away Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For US based photographers, collectors, investors. This lovely lens occured on Ebay again after a certain period of time. I think in overall better condition than mine was. I doubt it will end up below $2.000 though.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Meyer-Grlitz-Primoplan-75cm-f19-Nice-75mm-Rare-Exakta-mount-/172272681312

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another copy occured on Ebay today, in alluringly beautiful minty condition: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Objektiv-Primoplan-75mm-1-1-9-Meyer-Optik-Gorlitz-/162218303395?hash=item25c4f6dfa3:g:gvMAAOSwmLlX6WOV

That's at least 15th copy I know about to survive to this day.

Who'll open the wallet to invest? Very Happy