Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter 12 for trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject: Jupiter 12 for trade Reply with quote

Hi all!
I have a Jupiter 12 lens (35mm 2.Cool, M39 mount, in good cosmetics condition, optics may need to be cleaned, the front cap is missing, I have the rear one. I shoot a Sony NEX-5, so, this lens couldn´t fit my camera because of its protruding rear element. I will trade it for somethig of my interest on its price range.

I am cuban, and here in my country we don´t have, Paypal, credit or debit cards, ebay accounts, so, I can´t sell it.... we´re screwed! I have traded a variety of photographic stuff on this and other forums and never had a problem. I´m a honest person, will send the lens quickly, well packed and in the shape described. My actual location is Havana.

Cheers!

Alejandro

above

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINISHED...