Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

JML 21/3.5 Extreme macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:34 am    Post subject: JML 21/3.5 Extreme macro Reply with quote

JML 21 on A7r, I bought the lens with an M42 mount attached to it, I used an M42 to EOS adapter and an EOS to E-mount tilt adapter, FYI the image circle covers the sensor at full tilt(not used in this first test shot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A wonderful fine piece (have it too), ideally for stacking (as DOF is very shallow)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot t add that it's more suitable for stacking, something I want to experiment with, and this lens , from what I've seen is one of the best.
I still have to acquire a macro rail capable of accurate micro movements, like this: https://www.cognisys-inc.com/products/stackshot/stackshot.php

Or, most likely a linear stage:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow, are you making fun of us? Did you take the example shot in the first post in this thread with a pinhole?

I ask because I can't discern the plane of best focus in y'r image. All of it is fuzzy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have that StackShot system, but don't use it anymore. Want it? -->PM