Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss P-Sonnar f2.5 90mm Projection Lens does Flowers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject: Zeiss P-Sonnar f2.5 90mm Projection Lens does Flowers Reply with quote

Taken handheld at Hermannshof Park here in Weinheim, Germany. No crops, as shot.

Full set is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157670323148861

Last edited by kds315* on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Klaus, not sure I could match using a tripod lol, I think you also have the Colorplan how would you compare them ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely no doubt!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tervueren wrote:
Very nice Klaus, not sure I could match using a tripod lol, I think you also have the Colorplan how would you compare them ?

Haven't directly compared them, but the P-Sonnar has even smoother bokeh - no wonder it being a Sonnar!

Make up your own opinion, here are shots I have done using the Leitz Colorplan: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157658050401373

Pancolart wrote:
Lovely no doubt!

Thanks guys!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Colorpan and the P-Sonnar, both are very good but the Schneider Cinelux 2/90 is better than both so I use that one. All great lenses though and capable of much more than flower shots.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
I have the Colorpan and the P-Sonnar, both are very good but the Schneider Cinelux 2/90 is better than both so I use that one. All great lenses though and capable of much more than flower shots.

We do know now that you don't like flowers at all Ian, spare us that please, or even much better, stay away from my threads, I stay away from yours, as you may have noticed since months Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Tervueren wrote:

Haven't directly compared them, but the P-Sonnar has even smoother bokeh - no wonder it being a Sonnar!

Make up your own opinion, here are shots I have done using the Leitz Colorplan: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157658050401373

Pancolart wrote:
Lovely no doubt!

Thanks guys!

Thanks for the link Klaus, to be honest I don't think there appears to much between them, both appear to be quite sharp, I'm guessing the Colorplan is the more common therefore cheaper Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly it is cheaper that normal Colorplan lens!