Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Macro Prakticar 55mm f2.8 lens value (PB)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:37 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Macro Prakticar 55mm f2.8 lens value (PB) Reply with quote

Hello, can anyone here share with me this item value (personal selling experience, witnessing some online auction, etc.) of this item please?

Seems to be too rare to estimate for me now.

(I was offered this lens as a part of a certain deal instead of money compensation, so that's why I care about. I have zero intention to keep it but I should be able to re-sell it.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say 250 EUR due rarity and being available mostly only in Europe. Still looking for one. This is cheapest
i can find at the moment: Click here to see on Ebay.de one can consider some discount and Sonnar
included is worth min. 60 EUR.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't the "sonnar" actually the pentacon 135/2.8 ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prakticar 135mm F2.8 is a Meyer Orestor while Prakticar 135mm F3.5 is a CZJ Sonnar.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Carl Zeiss Jena Macro Prakticar 55mm f2.8 lens value (PB Reply with quote

Marek wrote:
Hello, can anyone here share with me this item value (personal selling experience, witnessing some online auction, etc.) of this item please?

Seems to be too rare to estimate for me now.

(I was offered this lens as a part of a certain deal instead of money compensation, so that's why I care about. I have zero intention to keep it but I should be able to re-sell it.)

Hi Marek,

seen the M42 variant go for $80/90 (optically identical tae the bayonet mount). Ah reckon the bayonet mount would go for less as the demand would be less than the M42 and ye'd need an adapter as well. Like 1 small

PS Industar 61 LZ is a much better lens - and goes closer for pseudo macro.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
Prakticar 135mm F2.8 is a Meyer Orestor while Prakticar 135mm F3.5 is a CZJ Sonnar.

Later 2.8/135 Prakticars are made by Sigma, they are fairly common in the UK, not sure about the rest of the world as it might have been just the UK importer who sold the rebadged Sigmas.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your valuable estimates.