Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

On a country road in Northern Ireland
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:54 pm    Post subject: On a country road in Northern Ireland Reply with quote

Sony DSC-F717 + Hoya R72 IR Filter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good, Edgar - I much prefer the tonal range in this shot compared to the previous ones. By the way, where?

How did you manage to get the sunshine??? I was home (from Calgary) from the end of March to the start of May and saw sunshine twice! I must post some shots....

Lochlann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lochlann, thank you for your comments.

You went home too soon, we've had wall to wall sunshine and temperatures in the low to mid 20's for the last fortnight! Hopefully this isn't our summer peaking early.

As for the location, the photo was taken a short distance outside Carryduff on the old road to Saintfield.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, now I think I know why you had the shot of Loughinisland old church before - you live nearby??
I come from Warrenpoint originally.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice image has the camera been converted for IR or is this just the effect using the IR filter ?