Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rollei Planar 80mm 2.8 for Rolleiflex 6006 Adapted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:00 am    Post subject: Rollei Planar 80mm 2.8 for Rolleiflex 6006 Adapted Reply with quote

Hello -

I have attached a rollei planar from the rolleiflex 6006 system lens to my canon sl1 but the leaf shutter of the lens is closed. Does anyone know how to open the shutter blades on the darn thing without having to mess with the internals? I do not have a 6006 body around if that is what is required Sad.

Please let me know, much appreciated in advance. Ralf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: Rollei Planar 80mm 2.8 for Rolleiflex 6006 Adapted Reply with quote

re-posted to show the image

rjakoel wrote:
Hello -

I have attached a rollei planar from the rolleiflex 6006 system lens to my canon sl1 but the leaf shutter of the lens is closed. Does anyone know how to open the shutter blades on the darn thing without having to mess with the internals? I do not have a 6006 body around if that is what is required Sad.

Please let me know, much appreciated in advance. Ralf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both the aperture and shutter is controlled electronically by the camera...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am aware of that, however I was under the impression that once removed from the camera the lens would be with open shutter and aperture. I have seen many examples of people using this lens on digital today.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then maybe it's like Canon EF lenses. If they are removed from a camera with a certain aperture setting active, it stays in that position.