Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Samyang 24mm F1.4 ED AS IF UMC for Sony A - NEW!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:51 pm    Post subject: Samyang 24mm F1.4 ED AS IF UMC for Sony A - NEW! Reply with quote

~3 weeks ago I bought a new in box Samyang 24mm F1.4 ED AS IF UMC for Sony A mount. I have only used it twice, to test it (it's in perfect order). A very nice and sharp lens, as stated by all the internet reviews.
I payed 300 GBP + shipping cost for it on ebay.UK. Here is the ebay auction with my acquisition:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311548210146?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Yesterday I had the oportunity to get locally a new Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 and now I am its happy owner. I don't need the Samyang anymore, that's why I'm selling it.
I have already posted my positive feedback for the seller and therefor I can't return it anymore (it is in perfect working order and I have no reason for a return).

I'm asking 270 GBP for it + shipping cost.
It comes with everything included in the original box (shade, caps, pouch, passport, QC papers,etc...).
If someone is interested, I also can provide for free a Canon mount for it (from my 85mm f/1.4 Samyang which now has the mount changed to Leica R).