Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super-Takumar 28mm ƒ3.5 w/ND 3.0 (10-stop)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:57 am    Post subject: Super-Takumar 28mm ƒ3.5 w/ND 3.0 (10-stop) Reply with quote

K-3 with Super-Takumar 28mm ƒ3.5 at F8.0 with Tiffen Neutral Density Filter 3.0 (10-stop)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extraordinary image.
Very nicely seen and taken.
Well done
OH

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
Extraordinary image.
Very nicely seen and taken.
Well done
OH

Thanks Oldhand.

I like my small Takumar lenses collection and those ones are my keepers. As long as I got bored or loosing some inspiration I grab my MF lenses and get out. Slowing down and taking time to think what I am doing rewards me always afterwords.
I hope that message is received...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is another example that the same lens is also good in black white.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both images are very nice.

I have (amongst my 28's) the K 28/3.5 -- I don't know if it's the same design offhand, but, if so, I can see you are using a good tool indeed.

Good shots. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fwcetus wrote:

I have (amongst my 28's) the K 28/3.5 -- I don't know if it's the same design offhand, but, if so, I can see you are using a good tool indeed.

Good shots. Smile

Thanks. I wish I had your K-28mm/3.5 but I don't and I it is not easy to find local. Looking for some time.
They are different formulas for sure. Anyway at some point I will find it as I like to check by myself the lenses prior purchase.

This is another example that I will prepare for printing and limited size therefore. I might also print the first picture posted but still need to decide if I will crop slightly the bottom part or PP more. The lens is not the amazing K-28mm but it is not slouch either. I have the first model with 58mm filter, later version with minimum aperture of F16.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAART wrote:

fwcetus wrote:
Good shots. Smile

Thanks. I wish I had your K-28mm/3.5 but I don't and I it is not easy to find local. Looking for some time.
They are different formulas for sure. Anyway at some point I will find it as I like to check by myself the lenses prior purchase.

This is another example that I will prepare for printing and limited size therefore. I might also print the first picture posted but still need to decide if I will crop slightly the bottom part or PP more. The lens is not the amazing K-28mm but it is not slouch either. I have the first model with 58mm filter, later version with minimum aperture of F16. [pic]

1. I was a bit surprised that the m42 Tak 28/3.5's are so varied, and all different from the K 28/3.5. [I just checked http://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/S-M-C-Super-Takumar-28mm-F3.5.html and http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/lenses/primes/wide-angle/K28f3.5.html for optical designs.] [It seems as if 99% of my lenses are K-mounts.]

2. However, I would amend what I originally said: I have (amongst my 28's) the K 28/3.5 -- I don't know if it's the same design offhand, but, just judging from your photos, and regardless of whether it is the same lens design or not, I can see you are using a good tool indeed.
Like 1 small

Last edited by fwcetus on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey no problem at all... Thanks! I like that lens and always surprises me positively. I do have also MF Sigma Mini-Wide II as well but I do prefer Super-Takumar. I do not know why but that felling that this lens creates is extraordinary. Also I like it for architecture... Example here:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The grass looks so fluffy. Laugh 1 Sweet property!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots. Very creative on the dock photo.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teemō wrote:
The grass looks so fluffy. Laugh 1 Sweet property!

jamaeolus wrote:
Great shots. Very creative on the dock photo.

Thanks.

Here is one old shot just maybe 300 meters from pictured house... also with Super-Takumar 28mm F3.5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAART wrote:

Here is one old shot just maybe 300 meters from pictured house... also with Super-Takumar 28mm F3.5

Wow, that's very lucky! Sunset must be amazing to watch. Like 1 small

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm evening with clear skies at Lake Ontario with Super-Takumar 28mm F3.5 and Pentax K-3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoo Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RAART"]Calm evening with clear skies at Lake Ontario with Super-Takumar 28mm F3.5 and Pentax K-3

Another splendid study
Thank you
OH