Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Old negs of USA trip
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:05 pm    Post subject: Old negs of USA trip Reply with quote

I found some negs of a trip to USA with the 'PhotoTravellers' Group organised by Peter & Liz Cox who used to run the Pentax Club of Great Britain -- I scanned some negs and I have had a printing session and done some 16x12" Darkroom Prints on old Ilford Multgrade IV Pearl paper. I used Asahi Pentax cameras
USA Wilderness, ORWO NP22 film, Pentax ME Super + 28mm f2.8 SMC Pentax-M lens

[/b] Yellowstone National Park, Ilford Pan F , Pentax ME Super + 28mm f2.8 SMC Pentax -M lens

Maybe Zion National Park, ORWO NP22 film, Pentax ME Super + 28mm f2.8 SMC Pentax-M lens

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice! When were these taken?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice compositions, pleasing tones too...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess later 1970s. Very Happy

Those places are pretty (and) timeless...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for viewing -- it says '1990'on the negative packet. I know it was 'ORWO NP22 ' or 'Pan F' because it is on the film rebates ! I liked that ORWO NP22 film from East Germany -- it was CHEAP and very good ! I have no more 35mm left but a few rolls 120 dated 1993 in my fridge .