Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Schneider Kreuznach Cinegon 11.5/1.9, but no Pentax Q yet
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Schneider Kreuznach Cinegon 11.5/1.9, but no Pentax Q yet Reply with quote

Hi, I pulled the trigger this Schneider Kreuznach Cinegon 11,5mm F1.9 (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280971037794?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3939wt_1038) in C-mount (I hope it's correct) but I don't have a Q yet but I'm pretty sure that I'll get one soon. I recieved the lens today and boy it's sturdy and quite heavy and not in as bad shape as I thought based on the description. Was this a bad, brutal or actually pretty good choice considering that all other listings I've seen is about four times that price? Is it really C-mount and not CS?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like a little cleaning will make it fine. The only thing annoying is that little hair inside on one of the elements and I'm a bit curious to see of the white areas on the outer rim of the front lens will affect contrast and flare due to reflection. It looks like air bubbles in glue or something but nothing between the lenses, normal?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So. How did it go? Smile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tromboads wrote:
So. How did it go? Smile

it went well, it's a nice but weirdly balanced lens. I can link pics when I get home.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures are gone, so I can add a couple from mine Wink
Taken with my OM-D, some PP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dem legs. Dat buggy!