Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Enlager lense Industar-55Y 140/f4,5 adopted to D200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Enlager lense Industar-55Y 140/f4,5 adopted to D200 Reply with quote

This is 4-lense anastigmat from "Bielorus-2" soviet middle-format photoenlarger by BELOMO optical plant, it have own 9-blade apperture.
I found it few month ago at fleamarket for some funny money. It becomes possible to adopt it to Nikon, using two macro rings, helicod of Helios-44-2 and M42—F-mount adapter. Infinity (and more) presents, minimal focusing distance is near 4-5 m. Here some shots, next time I'll try to test it on a portrait. Sorry for my poor English... Rolling Eyes

Best regards and fantastic shots!
Max.

Last edited by MaXXXic on Thu May 26, 2016 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice beast,lovely shots. Like 1 small

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting adaptation. I have his little brother Industar 58U 75mm/3.5, an interesting lens. Mine was easier to adapt, it's version with screw mount.

Btw, you made mistake in tittle, it's not projector, but enlarger lens (for Belarus-2 as you said)

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
As for me, every enlarger IS a projector, in general. To be exact - you are right, this is enlarger lense. I also have Industar-58Y, it's in the same form factor (not with screw mount), have exactly (like 55Y) dimensions, but it have another focal distance, I'll adopt it later. I need to make short adapter with internal diameter like lense have, and M42 from the other side. I'm thinking about helicoid, how to make it. The other way is to re-assemble Industar 50-2 and to use his helicoid. Anyway, I'm interesting in final result, 'cause this lenses produces wery unusual, unique picture, have it's own "draw" or character. Here is interesting forum about unusual lenses adaptation for nikon with samples, I found a lot of useful information (in russian): http://www.club-nikon.ru/forum/topic/43325-%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%8A%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%8B-%D0%BD%D0%B0-nikon/