Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

2 sets for sale: Pen-FT and Kiev 60 (SOLD)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:47 am    Post subject: 2 sets for sale: Pen-FT and Kiev 60 (SOLD) Reply with quote

We finally found our dream house and bought it, the papers are signed and unfortunally just now my laptop died......

Since i do not want to spend anymore "family money" because of the upcoming move i decided to sell 2 of my sets in order to go for a new laptop.

1. Complete KIEV 60 set with Arsat 30mm fisheye and 80mm, all like new! Camera is OK, no weird frame spacings (tested by me), everything is there: filters, hood, manuals, cases. As it is quite a few years old it is advised to renew lightseals before use.
SOLD!

2. Very nice Olympus PEN FT in black with pancake E.Zuiko 38mm (!!) and 70mm f/2 in nearly new condition, the 70 in this state is very rare, camera works but lightseals are worn out.
For this quite rare set i'm looking to get 600 euros.
More info and pics here: http://link.marktplaats.nl/m1046434201

Of course i can provide as many pictures as you like of any of the above mentioned items, just ask!

Paypal account available, i will only charge actual shipping costs. Shipping only insured and tracked, no exceptions. If you want to know how much shipping costs to your country are, just PM me!

Last edited by TrueLoveOne on Fri May 20, 2016 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck René, I've often considered trying the Kiev, shame yours has come at a time when I need the money for more important issues. Sad

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishing you best of luck with these optimistic prices and
of ourse all the best in your new home!!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to both of you! Wink

kds315* wrote:
..... optimistic prices ....

check ebay sold listings, there's nothing optimistic about these prices, guessing you refer to the Oly set, 2 of the pancakes have been sold for 400 USD each, just that single lens. None of them for sale atm, just mine. Wink

BTW: i'm open for reasonable offers!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiev 60 set is sold.