Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Isco Westron 35mm f3.5 Exakta Sony A7R
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:04 pm    Post subject: Isco Westron 35mm f3.5 Exakta Sony A7R Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

(just annoyingly slow to load on a 10Mbit connection here in Perigueux, FRance
as compared to my 200Mbit at home...)

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

(just annoyingly slow to load on a 10Mbit connection here in Perigueux, FRance
as compared to my 200Mbit at home...)

Smile Enjoy Paris Smile

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very nice, I really like ISCO stuff, some of my first manual purchases. I have this lens bought "as is" a really pretty lens its the polished the black enamel/polished aluminum version Like this one:

Unfortunately it had been dropped in water I think and only wiped off outside as the diaphragm and rear element are rusty. The front portion of the lens and externally are really nice I keep scanning the bay for an "as is" to swap out the rear portion to make it usable. For now it is relegated to "shelf queen" status

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is real beauty , mine is plastic one , smaller , lighter and not same nice than this one.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK got a donor lens. Having issues with the mechanicals. I have removed the name ring from the front and the lens holder ring from the back with my spanner. the grub screws holding the focus only seem to lock it to the ring underneath. I can't seem to find any other parts to unscrew to get the things apart. Help!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more questions on westrons. So I gambled on a "screw mount" version of this and I am pretty sure it is a paxette lens. The thrads fit a m39 to m42 adapter but I can't get infinity. Is there any reasonable way to go from my e mount to m39 at a 44mm register?