Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[sold] MIR 24H MC 35mm f2 - M42 Mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:12 am    Post subject: [sold] MIR 24H MC 35mm f2 - M42 Mount Reply with quote

edit: now sold pending payment. thank you

Hi everyone,

MIR 24H multicoated 35mm f2 up for sale.

A fast russian prime with solid build quality (as with most soviet glass!!).

This was originally in Nikon F mount but has been converted at some point to M42 with a screwed in metal mount.

Good clean condition. Some very faint cleaning marks on the glass but nothing that affects image quality or is visible unless inspecting closely.

There is a little bit of oil on the blades but they're still quick and snappy. Stops are positive and clicky and focus is nice and smooth. If being really picky the aperture ring has a very slight wobble to it but again this has no effect on usage.

The Nikon aperture lever is still present, so you need an unflanged M42 adapter if you're going to be using it on mirrorless.

If using on an M42 body it's stop down only as there is no auto pin for these cameras.

Purchased recently to try out something a bit faster on Xpro1 but have decided to stick with my existing glass. No fault of the lens, I just prefer my CZJ 28!

Looking for £35 plus post (3.95 for second signed for). Thanks!

[/b]