Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ringfoto prime presets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: Ringfoto prime presets Reply with quote

If you have an opinion on, or can contribute information regarding, Ringfoto prime presets, I would be very interested.

Background for participants here living outside Ringfoto territory and therefore unfamiliar:

I'm a poor witness on this because I'm one of you. But as best I can determine, Ringfoto is a (loose?) alliance of independent camera shops in Western Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Holland, possibly other venues). At one time, years ago, they imported and sold Japanese preset lenses. These were branded "Ringfoto". They might also later have sold automatic lenses under that brand name, but it's the prime presets which interest me and which have prompted this post. Ringfoto still exists today, but AFAIK no Ringfoto-branded lenses are sold any longer.

Here where I live, in America, Ringfoto lenses are much less numerous than in Europe. My hope it this post might be seen by some actual owners of the older Ringfoto presets willing to share their views of those lenses.