Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Do you include shipping cost to Ebay item refunds?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:46 pm    Post subject: Do you include shipping cost to Ebay item refunds? Reply with quote

Guys, please, I am about to make a refund (this time everything is pretty much legit and by the numbers, and the buyer is OK, communicative and fair) but I wonder if I should re-fund full purchase amount or should I exclude shipping costs? The back-shipping was paid by the seller already.

Thanks in advance.

I don't want to violate any rules and of course I do not want to pay a selling fee to Ebay for a returned item if not returned strictly by the numbers (if st. like that can happen - haven't yet had a single re-fund!)

Marek

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to make a refund and I had to pay back the initial shipping cost as well. But that was on ebay.uk - I don't know how it works on other ebay sites.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you have to from what I know. I got mine always back when I returned item (the few times ever)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to make a FULL REFUND unless the buyer agrees to exclude the shipping costs.