Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leitz HEKTOR 85/2.5 projection lens + Sony NEX-6
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:47 am    Post subject: Leitz HEKTOR 85/2.5 projection lens + Sony NEX-6 Reply with quote

This is Leitz Hektor 85/2.5 projection lens adapted to Sony E mount. It focuses from about 0,5 m to infinity easily. This is how it looks:

Now some samples, no post-processing, straight from Sony NEX-6 camera. Not really sharp, but I like the mood:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice inspiration to get my recently purchased Hektor 150mm 2.5 projection lens to work!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post some samples then necessarily!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the 100mm f2.5 and 150mm f2.5 and trying to adapt it on A7ii. So far I have a very rough adaptation involving a Nikon mount extension tube and some ducktape (just got them today... paid £7 for the two) and only usable for macro. Where did you got that E-mount adapter?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is generic M39-Sony E adapter from China, worth a few $. What you need to do is to process metal tube that contains lens and prepare it for adapter or simply make m42 or m39 screw at the end. My father has lathe, so I'm able to get exact length (in order to focus infinity) and diameter (in order to mount it properly) of the tube easily. I really can't find out how to make solid adaptation without lathe.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timber wrote:
I have the 100mm f2.5 and 150mm f2.5 and trying to adapt it on A7ii. So far I have a very rough adaptation involving a Nikon mount extension tube and some ducktape (just got them today... paid £7 for the two) and only usable for macro. Where did you got that E-mount adapter?

Welcome aboard Timber!

Your first post can't contain images (antispam measure) but from now on it will work.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my Hektor 100/2.5. The simplest form of adaptation - metal tube length was reduced and M42 mount was attached (glued). It's pretty fast and simple method but you need some craftmanship and proper machine.