Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Krisiun: club-concert with 1.4/40 Nokton
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:56 pm    Post subject: Krisiun: club-concert with 1.4/40 Nokton Reply with quote

Metal-legend Krisiun played nearby a few days ago.

All pics on Leica Monochrom.

I'm so incredibly happy with the last pic Thank You Dog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like it - sure, last one is great!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, a good set. #10 is definitely one to be proud of - congrats!!
I also like #6

Did you use a consistent ISO?
And if so, then did you add grain to some of the images??

Lochlann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolfhansen wrote:
Like it - sure, last one is great!
Thanks!

l9magen wrote:
Well done, a good set. #10 is definitely one to be proud of - congrats!!
I also like #6

Thanks so much Lochlann!

l9magen wrote:
Did you use a consistent ISO?
And if so, then did you add grain to some of the images??
I used a fixed shutter speed of 1/90th, except for the drumming-image where I used 1/30. Auto-ISO with max 3200, and it was mostly in the 2000-3200 range: It was a pretty dark venue. The lights were changing all the time so I could not make one well balance exposure and stick to that. Instead I had to rely on the metering of the camera. E/g #6 was perfectly metered to the subject, but some other images less so (e.g. the view from behind the small crowd)

The grain in some images is either the result of pushing shadows, and/or adding a lot of clarity&structure (the latter results in a grainy look in the midtones when the smoke machine was doing it's stuff)