Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax 67 smc 150mm 2.8 on a7ii with macro tubes
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:42 pm    Post subject: Pentax 67 smc 150mm 2.8 on a7ii with macro tubes Reply with quote

I am really enamored of the 67 lenses. These were taken in late afternoon sunlight with the 2 larger macro tubes. This website

http://antiquecameras.net/pentax6x7lenses.html

rates the IQ of this lens as a "B". I am saving up to get the 400 ED IF which they rate as "stunning". How much sharper can they actually be? Anyway some slight adjustments to brightness as I underexposed these, also minor tweak to contrast. Scaled image then 100% crop.

crop:

Wide open:

The orchid was taken indoor under artificial light.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice idea, wonderful tulips, but sadly enough very inconsistent lighting, some are way too dark - did you try to adjust in PP?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a couple I did some minor tweaks but didn't on most of this. I Need to pay more attention to the histogram!