Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kickstarter Meyer Trioplan 100/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Kickstarter Meyer Trioplan 100/2.8 Reply with quote

Just received my KS award and some pics wide open on my way home...

The lens finishing is very good, image is very soft wide open and is much sharper when half step down. Colour seems very fresh.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool!

How exciting! Looking forward to seeing more from the modern Trioplan.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy the freshly made bubbles Wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and there is now a new lomography kickstarter project : daguerreotype brass achromat 2.9/64mm

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lomography/the-lomography-daguerreotype-achromat-29-64-art-le?utm_campaign=nl_daguerre_launch_fr&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

33 days left

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, thanks for sharing! Would be great to see other shots. Those you show look a bit like made with a cine lens. Though I never used a 100mm Trioplan, so not familiar with its original picture, except looking at bubbles here and on Flickr.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the responses guys - some more cloudy day samples I just made downstairs on my school's podium for your review.

edit: one more traffic shot after work:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grainy wrote:
Thanks for the responses guys - some more cloudy day samples I just made downstairs on my school's podium for your review.

Very nice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, but I'm still happy with my original version Wink

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
nice, but I'm still happy with my original version Wink

Me either. Wink