Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

K/AR -> Fuji X adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: K/AR -> Fuji X adapter Reply with quote

Hi,
I have ordered from China an adapter for my Konika Hexanon 135mm f3.2.
The adapter does not quite fit, it does not screw tightly and the lens detaches when operating the aperture ring.
Looking carefully I noticed it is written "K/AR-FX" on it.

K/AR is maybe not the same as Hexanon AR?

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which one you bought?

P.S. There is an adapter section on this forum http://forum.mflenses.com/adapters-and-other-accessories-f10.html

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271247123862?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
This one.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: K/AR -> Fuji X adapter Reply with quote

wolan wrote:
Hi,
The adapter does not quite fit, it does not screw tightly and the lens detaches when operating the aperture ring.

Thank you.

K/AR is Konica AR mount used on Hexanons. maybe you attached it wrong or adapter is not done correctly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask for refund and buy another one(assume lens mount is not damaged and you mount it correctly).
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem and had to complain to the supplier, who sent a second adapter.
The first one simply did not work. I later modified it for another purpose as it was useless for the K/AR lenses.
OH

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: K/AR -> Fuji X adapter Reply with quote

wolan wrote:
Hi,

Thank you.

I suggest to buy the adaptor which you can have a try or test in shop, then you will know which one is the fit one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The seller agreed to take back the item and refund me. I bought the one suggested in a previous post. Yes ideally one should try before buying, but here in Switzerland we have only online shops, the few shops in town do not have in stock such items, you have to order them anyway. And most of the time they order them from China.

I did not meant to say Chinese products are bad, I have lot of good stuff like the Sirui tripods and the Zhongy focal lens reducer to mention a few.

Cheers.