Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Really Cheap Canon and Pentax K fit lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:25 pm    Post subject: Really Cheap Canon and Pentax K fit lenses Reply with quote

All of these have some sort of shortcomings BUT they all work well enough to produce nice images and they really are at "charity/thrift shop" prices. Shipping by agreed (cheapest!!!) method at actual cost.

MACRO TELEPLUS MC7 x2 converter. Pentax PK/A fitting. This seems to go down to 1:1 repro scale with a 50mm lens. Looks nearly new. Optics are fine and the helicoid is nice and smooth BUT the aperture coupling levers seem to have lost their spring/s and putting it on a camera requiresa ittle care in lining things up. No caps. Price £5.00 SOLD

Kiron 28~70mm f3.5/4.5; "macro focus" gives image size 1:4. Pentax PK/A fitting. Some dust in optics, zoom movement firm and smooth, focusing is "light" to the touch and when you take off the Hoya 62mm Skylight 1b filter it looks though there's a trim-ring missing. Aperture smooth and snappy. Cosmetics very nice. Front and rear caps. Price £5.00.

Tokina RMC 28~50mm constant f4. Canon FD (breech lock) . Mechanically fine apart from a small dent on the filter ring. some internal dust but really no problem there. Well made lens that actually performs very well on my Fuji XE-1. Front cap and if I can find a spare back cap I'll put it on. Price £9.00

Sigma 135mm f2.8 Pantel. Canon FD (breech lock). Well, forget the "Pantel" bit because it's reluctant to stop down below f8! The focusing grip has bit of a slip - not the actual focusing movement though. Optics not really bad at all and it's actually a pretty sharp lens with decent bokeh. Cosmetics really nice. Price £4.00.SOLD