Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tele - Edixon Sankor for Wirgin Germany
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:47 am    Post subject: Tele - Edixon Sankor for Wirgin Germany Reply with quote

Here interesting Edixon 2.8/135mm variant, seems Sankor made: Click here to see on Ebay.de

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tele-Edixons are ghost lenses, I have a 135/3.5 that I can find no information at all. Google points to my own signature and some missing polish sales links.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This shows why you shouldn't post ebay links - the listing has been removed so now no-one can see what the post was about. You need to post the picture of the lens and any relevant text here rather than just a link.

I doubt any Sankor 135 is very interesting, there are soooo many of them in at least 20 different brandings.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was not removed, just an error in the link. Here it is the working one when the error is removed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes thats definitely an Auto Sankor, same as was sold with the YS interchangeable mount.